While non-essential businesses are slowly starting to open again during Phase 3, we still wanted to provide you with a list of fun things to do at home with your family.
Especially for our clients who have younger children or grandchildren, some of the links provided below will be helpful during summer while they are out of school.
In a difficult time, we are incredibly fortunate to have so much available just a click away. Please feel free to share these with any family or friends you like.
- List of Education Companies offering free subscriptions due to school closings:
- “Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems” from The Kennedy Center:
- 12 World-Class Museums You Can Visit Online:
- 33 National Parks You Can Visit Virtually:
- SpanglerScienceTV on YouTube:
- Easy Indoor Activities For Kids:
- Google Arts & Culture - Virtual tours, articles, and interactive tools
- Scholastic Learn at Home - Broken down by grade level:
- CommonLit - Free books for Grades 3rd-12th:
- 150+ Educational Shows on Netflix:
- GenerationGenius- Science videos for K-5th grade:
- Free ABCmouse.com access with code: SCHOOL7771 – Early Learning Academy:
Early Learning Academy Preschool Through 2nd Grade
Reading IQ Preschool through 6th Grade
Adventure Academy 3rd through 8th Grade
- Coding resources for kids from Code.org:
- “Parent Vault” Facebook Group – Parents & Kids Coronavirus Support – They curate a list of streaming classes and activities each day with fun topics: